Private transfer - 24/7
Getting to Burgundy (Dijon, Beaune…) Hotel; Barge; home or company
On board a luxury car or van up to 8 passengers
- Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle (CDG) - Orly,
- Lyon St Exupéry - EuroAirport Mulhouse-Bâle
- Geneva - Zurich
- Dijon - Dole
- Paris Gare du Nord
- Lyon Perrache ou Part dieu
- Montceau les mines, Montbard
- Beaune, Dijon
Book your arrival or departure transfer to or from airport or train station
At your arrival : Your driver will be waiting for you directly at your arrival hall at the airport or on your platform for the train station holding a sign with your name written on it and he will help you to carry your luggage to the vehicle.
The day of your departure, your driver will be at your collection place 10 minutes before the departure time planned.
He will drive you directly to your destination by the highway, but you also can leave the highway for a road trail and to do a wine-tasting or visit a famous place or have a lunch in a nice restaurant on your way.
Burgundy Waterways transfers
If you are getting a boat or a hotel-barge in Burgundy from Paris or anywhere in France.
On the Saone river cruise:
- St Jean de Losne - Gray, Pontailler sur Saone, Chalon sur Saone…
Or on the burgundy canal :
- Vandennesse-en-Auxois, Escommes, Pont D’ouche, Tanlay,
Dinner at the Chateau du Clos de Vougeot
Book a vehicle with driver for your roundtrip (hotel/Clos de Vougeot) ,
Fixed prices known in advance :
Trip out : Pick-up at your hotel at “at your desired time” and Drop off in the Clos de Vougeot courtyard.
Trip back : Your driver will wait for you in the Château courtyard from 11.30pm and will wait for you until the end of the dinner and will drive you back safely to your hotel.
- Punctual and attentive english speaking driver
- Bottled water available in the vehicle
- No extra charges for collection from delayed flights up to 2 hours
- No extra charge for luggage
- Minimal extra charge on Sunday, bank holidays or night transfers
- Real-time flight tracking
Secure payment by credit cards :